Star Vault are pleased to announce that their raft of April updates for Mortal Online 2 are now complete as they move into May with necromancy, dungeons and a massive boss on their minds.
Mortal Online 2 official trailer
What was added in April?
- A password system to access houses – the owner can change the password from the house UI, meaning you’ll never lose your keys again!
- Added portable Campfires, Crushers, Grinders, and Grizzlies to equipment vendors
- A bounty flagging system that enables players to pick up a bounty contract for a random player who is a murderer and flags your target red. You can kill the target anywhere (even in town) and turn in the completed contract for a reward
- A guard command that can be used when targeting a criminal to call one guard that runs towards the criminal and attacks themThe number of items you can store in houses, strongholds and keeps has been increased
- New house decorations have been added and the number of decorations that can be added to a single house has been increased
- And much more!
Read the full patch notes HERE!